Last week, we were at the Learning Technologies 2023 conference in Paris. Every year, this show brings together over 7,000 e-learning, training, human resources, and talent management professionals from all over the world.
During these two days, we offered everyone the opportunity to test one of our 8 AR collections: fire safety, using a defibrillator, inspecting a harness, etc. Impressed by the realism of the experiences and the rapid adoption of the SENAR application, many visitors discovered the hidden talents of their own mobile! The detailed activity report immediately after using the simulator was also a hit.
"Immersive," "cool," "convincing"...
... These are not our words, but those of our visitors. Everyone got into the game with great interest and some left our booth with stars in their eyes. 🤩
Here are some of their reactions:
- "I tried several VR solutions, and I didn't expect mobile AR to be so immersive."
- "Finally, something cool to show my kids after a conference!"
- "I was convinced that VR was the only solution. After testing your "Life Line" simulator, I must say that mobile AR is very convincing."
- "The gas explosion is impressive. We are so focused on our mobile that we are caught off guard!"
- "In just a few minutes, I got a great reminder on how to use a fire extinguisher."
It is now time to review all of your projects and delve into the exciting discussions initiated during these two intense days.
Special mention to our partner TouchFlows, whose team made every effort to introduce SENAR to as many people as possible! Pascal, Eric, Quentin: a huge thank you for your professionalism, talent, and enthusiasm in all circumstances.
You were not at Learning Technologies? Don't worry, you too can test our demo simulators on your mobile; this is where it happens. 🙂